This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to use a word processing application to produce documents in a variety of contexts to a mailable and publishable standard whilst working autonomously and under general direction using Microsoft Word.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner develop the practical skills required to use a word processing package and to develop their knowledge of file management techniques.
- To enable the students to produce professional mailable documents.
- To equip the learner with the skills necessary to use a range of word processing functions.
- Create documents applying a range of text processing features including – margins and line spacing, indenting text and paragraphs, borders and shading, numbering and bullets, copying and pasting text, enhancing text.
- Perform initial document configuration using page setup features to include – headers and footers, page numbering, paper size and orientation.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.