New for Spring 2018. The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the theory and practice underpinning the education and care of those who present with special educational needs to enable the learner to assist in the provision of this education and care.
Times: 07:12 to 07:12
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- Evaluate the provision of education for people with special educational needs with reference to current legislation
- Examine relevant theories, skills and processes relevant to curriculum implementation
- Explore the differences between integration and inclusion
- Evaluate the importance of the multidisciplinary team in devising Individual Education Plans
- Analyse skills that can be used to aid the teacher in the administration of the national curriculum
- Assess interventions and behaviour management techniques that may be used in the learning environment
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.