The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the social and legislative environment of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), to enable the leaner to devise, implement and evaluate policies and procedures that support the health and wellbeing of children in the provision and delivery of service, when working autonomously in an ECCE setting
Times: 07:12 to 07:12
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 January 2018
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- Evaluate a range of factors influencing and impacting on children’s health and wellbeing to include family structure, community, culture, education, health, social services and social status
- Evaluate child protection guidelines in relation to the protection of children and staff
- Assess statutory regulations and national practice guidelines, which relate directly to and impact on early childhood care and education settings
- Examine national and international social policy and how it impacts on the wellbeing of children and families
- Devise a range of policies and procedures relevant to ECCE settings, ensuring adherence to legislation and national practice guidelines
- Evaluate the relevance of policies and procedures which safeguard children within ECCE settings
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.