The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to provide reflexology treatments for the purposes of relaxation and the relief of stress in order to encourage general health and wellbeing, under appropriate supervision.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To assist learners to develop the skills required to carry out a reflexology treatment using appropriate client care, aftercare and homecare advice.
- To assist learners to understand the importance of professionalism and health and safety when carrying out a reflexology treatment.
- To assist learners to appreciate the importance of contraindications, referral procedures and conditions related to the feet.
- To assist learners to understand the therapeutic benefits of reflexology and it’s role for clients and families receiving palliative or social care.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.