This course aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of Project Management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice.
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project.
- Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels.
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project.
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives.
- Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis.
- Devise a risk analysis for a project to include the preparation of a contingency plan.
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project. Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.