This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- Manual Payroll: gross pay; net annual tax; cumulative, emergency and temporary tax systems; P45, P60, P30, P35; PRSI; refunds; budgets etc.
- Computer Principles: file management functions; range of computerised payroll packages, data accuracy, security and confidentiality; Data Protection Act etc.
- Computerised Payroll: company/employee details; pay frequency; payment types; non-statutory deductions; payroll management reports; print statutory documents etc.
- This programme is based on Thesaurus software usage.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.