New for Spring 2018. The aim of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in legal practice and principles to enable the learner to appreciate the role of law in a range of vocational context and within their personal lives.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- Facilitate the learner in developing a general understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To explore with the learner, the impact of the law on their personal and vocational lives.
- To enable the learner, develop skills in evaluation and analysis.
- To create in the learner an understanding of the language, procedures and documents relating to the law in their vocational area.
- To explore various legal terminology.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.