This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of Human Resources Management in a range of organisations.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.