New for Spring 2018. This programme module aims to facilitate the learner to acquire and apply drawing processes and techniques relevant to vocational and personal development
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To facilitate the learner to develop the skills to use drawing as an effective, creative and expressive communication tool.
- To enable the learner to explore a wide range of drawing techniques, including linear, tonal, gestural, perspective, weight/volume and form.
- To explore with the learner, the safe use of a wide range of drawing media, in two and three dimensions, including the observational interpretation of natural and manufactured forms.
- To enable the learner to evaluate the approaches to drawing within a range of art movements, traditions, cultures and technologies.
- To enable the learner to use drawing to develop concepts, visualise solutions and communicate ideas.
- To facilitate the learner to develop the critical judgement necessary to analyse and produce consciously composed original drawings.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.