This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to ensure that each child’s learning, development and well-being is facilitated through the provision of creative opportunities.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To recognise and understand the importance of play within creative arts.
- To develop an appreciation of the role of music in self-development.
- To understand the role of drama in developing self-esteem and confidence.
- To recognise the therapeutic value of art and craft.
- To devise creative art activities which are age and stage appropriate.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.