New for Spring 2018. This module is designed to give the learner the necessary skills to construct electronic circuits competently and safely. It introduces the learner to electronic theory and practice and shows the learner how to design basic electronic circuits.
Times: 07:12 to 07:12
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to identify a wide range of electronic components and their symbols.
- To facilitate the learner to build a range of electronic circuits from design to completion.
- To facilitate the learner to use appropriate test equipment.
- To provide the learner with the skills to develop safe working practices.
- To enable the learner to perform a variety of calculations for circuits and components.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.