This Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education is skills based programme designed for those who are in a Supervisory role in an Early Years setting. It builds on and expands the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Childcare to provide the learner with a comprehensive understanding of childcare and education in Ireland today. It is made up of 8 components and each carries a value of 15 credits, giving a total of 120 credits for the full award.
Times: 00:00 to 00:00
Duration: 2 Years, part-time
Starting: Monday, 29 January 2018
Cost: €0.00 (€15 off online)
- 6N1942 Child Development
- 6N1946 Work Experience
- 6N1950 Communications
- 6N1944 Early Childhood Curriculum
- 6N1973 Supervision in Early Childhood Care
- 6N1945 Childhood Social Legal and Health Studies
- 6N1957 Special Needs Assisting
- 6N1975 Disability Awareness
- Applicants must have completed full QQI Level 5 Award in Childcare and currently be working in a Childcare setting.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.