This programme module aims to equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To assist the learner to recognize the different types of clients needing care, different types of care needs and the differing care needs of clients.
- To enable the learner to develop the necessary knowledge to respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and their use of choice.
- To assist the learner to acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- To enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills required for the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- In conjunction with this module training will be given in Patient Handling/Client Moving.
- A Certificate of attendance will be issued by Mallow College of Further Education for this training.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
- Manual Handling is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.