New for Spring 2018. The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to compile a business plan to enable the learner to start their own business.
Times: 07:12 to 07:12
Duration: 12 Weels
Starting: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- Explore the legal requirements and regulations pertaining to starting a variety of business structures
- Examine the market for new product or service niches
- Apply for the legal, financial and government agency and other support required by the business
- Conduct opportunity, feasibility and market research studies
- Create appropriate funding, marketing, finance, technology and staffing strategies for the business
- Construct a business plan
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.