This programme is suitable for individuals with little or no experience of manual bookkeeping and who wish to develop their knowledge and skills to record transactions in a manual and computerised bookkeeping environment, especially within a small business.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- Preparing: sales/purchase/bank lodgements/bank payments/petty cash books & VAT forms.
- Company: create and register.
- Setting up: VAT rates/bank accounts/ ledgers; customer/supplier accounts; product details.
- Enter Documents: sales/purchase/bank lodgements/bank payments/petty cash/ invoices.
- Each learner will prepare books and account both manually and using Sage Accounts software.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2018 will take place at on Monday 15th January 2018 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.