This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills & competence to enable him/her provide individualised holistic care using the activities of living as a framework to guide care practices.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to explore the concept of individualised holistic care and the multiple factors that influence the older person’s ability to perform them independently.
- To ensure the learner has a clear understanding of the theory which underpins this model of living.
- To facilitate the learner develop the relevant practical skills to the provision of individualised holistic care.
- To assist the learner to develop appropriate interpersonal skills to include effective communication.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Activities of Living Patient Care through the medium of the indicative content.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.