This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. The overall aim of this course is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 24 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Cost: €515.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- Examine the internal and external environmental factors influencing training and development requirements
- Differentiate between the concepts of learning, training, development and education
- Examine the impact of organisation strategy, policy, vision and mission on training and development
- Examine the purpose of training and development in an organisational and or individual setting
- Assess a range of approaches and techniques to conduct a training needs analysis
- Outline the stages in conducting a training needs analysis
- Assess a range of Instructional System Design (ISD) models
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools in identifying the barriers to training and attitudes to training in an organisation
- Devise a training plan based on prioritised training needs to include a cost benefit analysis 11 Design a training intervention, that incorporates a range of design factors to include trainees, adult learning theories, motivation theories, objectives, exercises, training methods, learning aids, location and facilities
- Develop appropriate training content and materials using a range of learning aids to include web based facilities, software, flipcharts and handouts
- Evaluate a range of performance management approaches in the context of identifying training and development needs
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis to identify training and development needs for an organisation and or individual
- Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training Needs Identification and Design
- Upon successful completion of these, the learner will achieve the required 30 credits for a level 6 QQI Special Purpose course.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.