This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
This course is suitable for individuals who wish to relax, recharge and rejuvenate.
Times: 19:30 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 24 September 2018
Cost: €110.00 (€15 off online)
- Have more flow and ease in your life.
- Health, strength, joy and calm are just some of the benefits of Tai Chi practice.
- In addition, you will become aware of the endless distraction in your head, as well as your nervous system; the chattering monologue of left-hemisphere interference (in both senses of that meaning) which can lead to wholly spurious, in-your-head-only scenarios of worry and anxiety that can shorten your life through stress.
- Too often, mind practices are undertaken with little understanding that a relaxed mind must be housed in a relaxed body, but real physical relaxation is something that many people in our modern world have little conception of.
- You will learn how this can be achieved with some body/mind scanning practices.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.