This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. The Sedona Method is a unique, simple, powerful, easy-to-learn and duplicate technique that shows you how to uncover your natural ability to let go of any painful or unwanted feeling in the moment. What makes the Sedona Method a powerful tool (that really works!) is that it is a process you can use anytime, anyplace, to improve any area of your life.
Times: 19:30 to 21:00
Duration: 6 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Cost: €75.00 (€15 off online)
- There are three ways to approach the process of releasing (letting go of unwanted feelings ), and they all lead to the same result: liberating your natural ability to let go of any unwanted emotion on the spot, and allowing some of the suppressed energy in your subconscious to dissipate.
- The first way is by choosing to let go of the unwanted feeling.
- The second way is to welcome the feeling, to allow the emotion just to be.
- The third way is to dive into the very core of the emotion.
- These methods are applied using exercises and group work.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.