This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
The aim of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to carry out reception related tasks and operations as a front line representative in a range of organisations
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 24 September 2018
Cost: €270.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- To explore with the learner professional skills required by a receptionist to operate in a front line position.
- To create an awareness of the importance of the layout and maintenance of a reception area.
- To facilitate the learner to explore and implement the procedures involved in the operation of an efficient front office area.
- To create an awareness of the different systems, networks and equipment in operation within a reception area.
- To enable the learner to explore a professional attitude to colleagues and clients.
- To enable the learner to appreciate the importance of confidentiality in all business communication and transactions.
- To enable the learner to use a range of equipment used in the reception area.
- To explore with the learner an appreciation of the aspects of safety and health legislation at work.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.