This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
This course aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of project management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Cost: €300.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice.
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project.
- Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels.
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project.
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives.
- Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis.
- Devise a risk analysis for a project to include the preparation of a contingency plan.
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project. Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.