This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Cost: €300.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of human resources management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.