This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
Are you a good organiser? Do you enjoy planning? Do you pay attention to the little details that make all the difference? Are you always on the lookout for new ideas? If so then perhaps you should consider a career in event management. Event management is about organising functions large ones and small ones. It’s about working with caterers and fashion agents and marquee providers.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Cost: €285.00 (€15 off online)
Exam fees of €85 are included in the course fee.
- This Event Management course will teach you about planning and managing an event.
- How to market an event, publicise it, generate interest and attract participants.
- Learn about advertising, creating flyers and posters, organising competitions and creating merchandising.
- Discover how to check licence requirements, what health and safety regulations are bound by and what constitutes best practice in Event Management.
- Learn how to evaluate the success of an event in terms of revenue generated, publicity secured and feedback from the audience who attended.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.