This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. This programme module aims to enable learner to use the English language accurately and appropriately and gain a competence in a wide range of language skills both oral and written in a standard social, cultural and or work environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 24 September 2018
Cost: €270.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- To enable learner to be aware of the customs, social/ cultural courtesies and current affairs in Ireland and/or other English-speaking regions.
- To develop learner’s skills in the current conventions of language usage in oral fluency and functional writing.
- To support the learner to build their vocabulary to include specialised language of the workplace, personal interest and colloquial usage.
- To assist learner in extracting, summarising and presenting key information from a variety of high frequency every day and job related Listening and Reading sources of material.
- To support the learner to develop productive skills (writing and speaking) and receptive skills (listening and reading).
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to English as a second language through the medium of the indicative content.
- Please note: A PPSN Is required for this course.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.