This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to critically engage with the theory and practice of conflict management in community settings.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 24 September 2018
Cost: €200.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- To equip the learner with an understanding of the role of conflict in group and organisational life.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness, understanding and evaluation of their personal style of managing conflict.
- To enable the learner to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in group or organisational contexts.
- To enable the learner to develop the skills of conflict management and discuss the methods for managing conflict problems and the role and purpose of such.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to community development through the medium of the indicative content.
- To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.