This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. This course would be suitable for adults who are familiar with the basic operation of a computer or who have recently completed a beginner’s course. Improving computer skills can help to get on in work, keep in touch with family and friends, and access a range of online resources (banking, shopping, social media) or to help with further learning.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Cost: €140.00 (€15 off online)
- Sending an email with an attachment e.g. photo or CV.
- Using more advanced Word Processing skills (e.g. mail merge).
- File management (folder and putting order to your filing system).
- Work on your data entry skills.
- Use the internet (Skype, booking a holiday, intro to Facebook and Twitter).
If this sounds like a course for you then enjoy learning new skills in an enjoyable and fun class.
You know the basics but you want to keep improving your IT skills.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.