This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Cost: €240.00 (€15 off online)
- To assist the learner to recognize the different types of clients needing care, different types of care needs and the differing care needs of clients.
- To enable the learner to develop the necessary knowledge to respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and their use of choice.
- To assist the learner to acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- To enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills required for the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- In conjunction with this module training will be given in patient handling/client moving.
- A Certificate of attendance will be issued by Mallow College of Further Education for this training.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.