This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
New for Autumn 2018. This programme module aims to introduce the learner to the Irish legal system and develop their knowledge in specific areas of Irish business law.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Cost: €270.00 (€15 off online)
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in the course fee.
- To develop the learners understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of how Irish Law and EU Law impact on the Irish business environment and work practices.
- To introduce the learner to Contract Law, Consumer Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and Employment Law, and develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding in these areas.
- To develop the learner’s analysis skills and their ability to apply legislation to basic legal problems in a business setting.
- To explore various legal terminology.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.