This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more…
This programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and information skills and membership of Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Night: Monday, Tuesday
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 26 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 24 September 2018
Cost: €815.00 (€15 off online)
Separate registration fees, examination fee and fees for manuals will need to be paid to ATI. Please check their website www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie for details.
- The IATI Programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
- Fee includes cost of revision seminars held outside of regular class times.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Examinations – Summer or Autumn sitting
- Applicants must hold the Leaving Certificate with a minimum of a Grade D (Ordinary) in at least FIVE subjects including English and Maths or Accounting OR a minimum of Grade D in FOUR Leaving Certificate subjects with at least TWO of these attained at Higher Level.
- Applicants seeking an exemption from Year One must have successfully completed ATI Year 1 (at another Centre) or possess an approved equivalent qualification.
- Mature Learners (over 21) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Year 1 Monday: Law & Ethics, Business Management.
- Year 1 Tuesday: Financial Accounting, Taxation.
- Year 2 Monday: Advanced Taxation, Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS).
- Year 2 Tuesday: Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Accounting.
- Leaving Certificate required.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2018 will take place at on Monday 10th September 2018 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.