New for Autumn 2017. The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to work effectively in a mental healthcare setting promoting understanding and good practice in providing services to individuals living with the challenges of mental health.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to understand the concepts of mental health, positive mental health and mental ill-health issues.
- To enable the learner to be familiar with the Irish mental health system.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding how living with mental health issues impacts on people’ lives, families and significant others.
- To enable the learner to meet the needs of a person living with a mental illness.
- To enable the learner to understand the challenges of living with a mental illness.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.