New for Autumn 2017. This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to deliver, assess and evaluate a training and development intervention.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of the participants.
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention.
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or the methodology of evaluation.
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.