This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets under supervision, using common spreadsheet features. This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To develop a fundamental understanding of spreadsheet concepts and their range of application.
- Gain extensive practical experience in spreadsheet design and implementation.
- To explore spreadsheet software commonly used in business and other activities, and demonstrate initiative in responding to spreadsheet assessments.
- To create an awareness and understanding of uses/functions of macros.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.