New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to provide the learner with the specialised skills, knowledge and competence to work in a professional audio production environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to explore the basic principles and techniques of sound engineering through both theoretical and practical applications.
- To facilitate the learner to develop audio recording and live sound production skills while encouraging creativity, expression and aural awareness.
- To enable the learner to explore applications and techniques to produce sound appropriate to a range of environments, both live and recorded, while acquiring competencies in sound mixing, editing and processing.
- To enable the learner to work co-operatively, competently and safely in an audio production environment employing good work practices and care for equipment.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.