This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to promote and maintain safety and health in a work environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To create an awareness of safety and health issues in the workplace.
- To familiarise the learner with the responsibilities and duties of the employer and employee with regard to health and safety.
- To develop skills in identifying hazards and carry out risk assessments.
- To familiarise the learner with the relevant national legislation and statutory bodies.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.