This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills required to care for a person diagnosed with a life-limiting illness and their family in a dignified, inclusive and holistic manner.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to develop a holistic approach to caring for persons with a life-limiting illness and their families.
- To enable the learner to understand the structure and organisation of Palliative Care services. To assist the learner in developing effective communication skills that promote a holistic environment.
- To assist the learner in gaining competence in meeting the specific needs of a person with a life limiting illness.
- To facilitate the learner to respond sensitively to the practical and emotional needs of bereaved families.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.