New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in a wide range of painting techniques and media and to foster creativity and self-expression.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to explore colour and the formal elements through painting.
- To enable the learner to explore and employ a variety of traditional and experimental painting techniques and processes.
- To facilitate the learner to develop technical skills, knowledge and safe practices in a variety of painting media, techniques and styles.
- To enable the learner to use painting as a means of communication and expression.
- To enable the learner to engage in enquiring, creative, original, personal and sustainable responses in their work.
- To facilitate the learner to contextualise their work and develop informed critical awareness and aesthetic judgement.
- To enable to learner to use painting in a variety of art, creative craft and design contexts.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.