New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence in the causes, range and effects of intellectual disabilities and develop awareness of social models of support and role of various professionals in responding to the needs of persons of intellectual disability.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To assist the learner to develop a comprehensive knowledge of intellectual disabilities and their impacts on society.
- To assist the learner to discover the role of various staff in providing support to persons with an intellectual disability.
- To facilitate the learner to promote responsible attitudes when caring for a person with an intellectual disability.
- To assist the learner to identify current approaches and progressive models of service to persons with an intellectual disability.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.