New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to provide the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the theory and practice of insurance and to enable the learner to work under supervision in a variety of insurance contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to explore the range of products and services in the insurance industry.
- To enable the learner to understand the legal framework overseeing the industry.
- To create an awareness of the market structure of the insurance industry and the underlying principles. 8Calculate routine insurance quotes.
- Evaluate insurance quotes and complete routine insurance documents.
- Provide solutions to routine insurance problems and queries.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.