The purpose of this course is to introduce learners to the underlying principles of Food Safety and familiarise learners with the principles of HACCP. The course will equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To equip learners with the knowledge, skills and competencies in the regulations and practices that underpin Food Safety and HACCP.
- To introduce learners to the underlying principles of food safety.
- To familiarise learners with the principles of HACCP.
- To equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
- To develop Learners evaluative skills to allow the learner to be able to evaluate the familiarised operation with respect to hygiene, food safety and quality management.
- To familiarise learners with current food legislation.
- To develop Learners research skills to keep up to date with current food legislative matters.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.