This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence necessary for planning, buying and merchandising, working independently and as part of a team in a fashion industry context.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €280.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to demonstrate an understanding of the roles of buyer, designer, merchandiser and visual merchandiser within the fashion industry context.
- To enable the learner to demonstrate an understanding of the processes of the buying and planning function within the fashion retailing sector.
- To enable the learner to analyse the elements of the fashion retail environment and to critically explore the fashion merchandising components by designing and mounting a display.
- To facilitate the learner to explore a range of historical, contemporary and future factors which drive change in the Fashion Industry.
- To enable the learner to appreciate the importance of good planning, organisation, implementation and evaluation in the fashion buying and retailing contexts.
- To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.