New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to maintain accurate records for physical and financial analysis of the farm business.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To gain an understanding of the range of documents needed for compiling physical and financial records and discuss indicators commonly used to measure farm performance, physical and financial.
- To enable the learner to describe the agribusiness sector in Ireland, the roles played by government and non-government agencies and review the role of co-operatives in the agricultural sector.
- To enable the learner describe the different credit types, sources and cost, and documents relating to obtaining credit. 8To enable the learner to outline the components and purpose of the marketing mix in agriculture, identify causes of accidents and be aware of Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and be able to complete a valid Code of Practice Risk Assessment for a given farm.
- To facilitate the learner to outline prevention of farm related illnesses, operate e-mail, use government and commercial websites, record livestock inventories.
- To gain an understanding to record assets and liabilities for farm accounts, prepare computerised monthly cash flow statements for one year.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.