New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence relevant to the theory and practice of entrepreneurship and to adopt an entrepreneurial approach to business and/or social innovation activities, operating independently while under general direction.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the principles and concepts of business and social entrepreneurship, their evolution over time, and their application across industries, nations and cultures.
- To assist the learner to identify an opportunity for innovation and entrepreneurship in a particular field or area of work, to assess the social and technical skills, values and attributes which would be required of the entrepreneur in pursuing the opportunity.
- To assist the learner in developing a plan for availing of an entrepreneurial opportunity, including planning for resources, risk management and mitigation, and entrepreneurial responses to problems which might arise.
- To lead the learner in engaging in entrepreneurial work, to include implementing and monitoring innovative strategies and solutions, allowing the learner to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills, values and attributes while working on a task or project.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.