The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to ensure that each child’s learning, development and well-being is facilitated through the provision of opportunities, experiences, activities, interaction, materials and equipment, having regard to the age and stage of development of the child and the child’s cultural context.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To know the stages of play linked to the developmental stage of the child.
- To understand the centrality of play to a child’s development, learning and wellbeing.
- To be aware of a variety of curricula and their implementation.
- To recognise the importance of the contribution of the adult to the play process.
- To devise play activities and experiences both indoor and outdoor that are age, stage and culturally appropriate.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.