This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in Early Childhood Care and Education practice to enable the learner to work under direction with children, their families and colleagues within early childhood care and education setting (ECCE).
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To familiarise the learner with the historical development of the ECCE sector in Ireland, the relevant legislation and policies pertaining to a quality ECCE environment.
- To understand the importance of self-awareness, personal reflection and reflective practice in relation to working in an ECCE setting.
- To understand the importance of effective communication with families, children and colleagues and effective teamwork in an ECCE setting.
- To familiarise the learner with the policies and practices relating to the Rights of the Child and promoting equality and diversity in an ECCE setting.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.