New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to facilitate the learner to acquire and apply drawing processes and techniques relevant to vocational and personal development.
This programme serves as an excellent gateway to the QQI level 5 modules in ‘Painting and Drawing’ on offer on Monday and Thursday nights in Mallow College.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To facilitate the learner to develop the skills to use drawing as an effective, creative and expressive communication tool.
- To enable the learner to explore a wide range of drawing techniques, including linear, tonal, gestural, perspective, weight/volume and form.
- To explore with the learner, the safe use of a wide range of drawing media, in two and three dimensions, including the observational interpretation of natural and manufactured forms.
- To enable the learner to evaluate the approaches to drawing within a range of art movements, traditions, cultures and technologies.
- To enable the learner to use drawing to develop concepts, visualise solutions and communicate ideas.
- To facilitate the learner to develop the critical judgement necessary to analyse and produce consciously composed original drawings.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.