This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts. It would be of interest particularly to those who own a business, who are starting a business, marketing professionals, or anyone managing a corporate website. Digital marketing will enhance your business online presence.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 25 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the historical, current and evolving role of digital marketing.
- To support the learner in identifying and evaluating examples of digital marketing strategies across several industries.
- To guide the learner in selecting and using appropriate monitoring tools for evaluation, and developing digital marketing campaigns for suitable business clients or industry.
- To assist the learner to develop and demonstrate client management relationship skills.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.