New for Autumn 2017. The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland) is one of the main Irish accountancy bodies with 5,000 members and students. The CPA designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the Institute’s qualification enjoys wide international recognition.
There are 2.8 million qualified accountants worldwide and 1 million of them are CPA accountants. So if you want to work here in Ireland or internationally your CPA qualification is recognised in both.
The accountancy profession continues to perform well in terms of employment opportunities, salary prospects and the potential to work overseas at an international level. Those seeking a challenging but secure career are increasingly opting for a professional qualification like that offered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland), knowing it is held in very high regard by employers both at home and abroad. The employment record of our most recent graduates (2015 and 2016) is testament to that, with 100% currently in employment.
CPAs can be found in every sector from healthcare, financial services, IT, education, tech and gaming. And they are not simply crunching numbers either – holding diverse roles at senior management level from managing partners to chief financial officers, financial controllers, chief executives and entrepreneurs. The success of CPAs in securing employment in industry, the public sector and private practice in over 48 countries reflects the value of a CPA qualification. It’s a strong brand which builds strong connections. As the world of business is constantly changing CPA Ireland provides a qualification that equips graduates for the dynamism of the market place.
The CPA qualification is open to everyone, from school leavers and graduates to mature students and professionals. CPA Ireland is the only accountancy body that offer 6 exemptions, the highest exemptions possible for an Accounting Technician Ireland qualification. For a fully completed Accounting technician qualification we will award all Formation 1 and 3 exams in Formation 2, leaving you with Information Systems from Formation 2 and the 4 exams in Professional 1 and 4 in Professional 2. The Irish Accountant of the Year 2017 is a CPA, and in 2016, the Irish Accountant of the Year was also a CPA.
Top Reasons to choose CPA Ireland: 100% Employability record of recent graduates to membership; Highest exemptions granted by an accountancy body; Internationally recognised qualification; 1 million accountants worldwide are CPAs; Rewarding salary; Unprecedented Student & Member Support Service; Exam sittings – April and August each year; Flexible study options; Excellent and supportive E-learning experience. Having the right support behind you through your professional exams is vital and at CPA Ireland we pride ourselves on our unparalleled student and member support and resources.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 28 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 12 September 2017
Cost: €995.00 (€15 off online)
- Professional 1 Modules Tuesdays: Corporate Laws and Governance & Managerial Finance.
- Professional 1 Modules Thursdays: Corporate Reporting & Auditing.
- Formation 2 Module Saturdays: Information Systems.
- Applicants must first confirm their exemptions with CPA Ireland. Students must have successfully completed and passed exams over 50% without compensation of year 1 and 2 of Accounting Technician Course.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- Cost for single module is €250 per module.
- For anyone that needs to complete Information Systems as well as Professional 1 there will be an extra cost of €200.
- Anyone that has previously completed ATI in Mallow College will be exempt from this fee.
- Please note: Separate registration fees and exemption/examination fees will need to be paid to CPA. For more info please visit: www.cpaireland.ie or http://www.cpaireland.ie/study-cpa/entry-routes/accounting-technicians, e-mail: email@example.com or call 01-4251000.
- Please note: Course manuals are not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.