This programme module aims to provide a learner with the personal knowledge, skills and competence to work effectively in a care setting. It aims to promote good practice and respect for diversity in lifestyle, religion and culture in care work.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Cost: €220.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to explore the roles, responsibilities and entitlements of a care worker.
- To facilitate an understanding of the importance of multidisciplinary work in the care sector. To explore the various needs of the clients in a care setting.
- To demonstrate an ability to plan and provide enhanced quality of care.
- To explore the need for personal planning and growth.
- To enable the learner to apply the skills and concepts in practical setting.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.