The aim of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the administration requirements of a range of organisations to enable the learner to operate effectively under supervision in a variety of administration contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of organisation types and structures.
- To facilitate the learner to appreciate the impact of the internal and external factors which affect a business organisation.
- To enable the learner to appreciate the functions of management including human resources within a business organisation.
- To facilitate the learner to learn about meetings and produce associated documentation.
- To enable the learner to process business documents (in relation to sales, purchases, stock control, insurance and human resources).
- To enable the learner to understand the financial aspects of a business.
- To facilitate the learner to use a range of hardware and software associated with business administration.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.