New for Autumn 2017. This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to perform audio transcription tasks, using a range of input devices, to produce documents to mailable standard.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Cost: €250.00 (€15 off online)
- To enable the learner operate an audio transcription unit effectively and efficiently.
- To assist the learner transcribe matters of a business, medical, legal and/or general nature from recorded speech, with accuracy and fluency.
- To enable the learner demonstrate personal initiative and resourcefulness in responding to audio transcription tasks.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Audio Transcription through the medium of the indicative content.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Autumn 2017 will take place at on Monday 11th September 2017 from 7 to 8pm at the Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
- QQI Certification Fee (€20 per module) is not included in tuition cost.
See full Terms & Conditions.